Mar 10, 2010

LA Acting Coach Workshop

AUDITION TECHNIQUE INTENSIVE
Film & Television
Janice Kent
Los Angeles Acting Coach
Certified Life Coach
www.JaniceKent.com
April 16-18, 2010
INTENSIVE OUTLINE
Identify Your Type Exercise
Script Analysis and Character Breakdown
How to Make Bold “Hot” Choices
Eliminating Self Sabotage
The Different Genres
Co-Star Auditions
Audition Technique Coaching
FRIDAY EVENING, 7pm - 9pm
Audition Techniques Lecture
Q&A Session
Open to the Public ($50 Friday Only)
SATURDAY 10am - 6pm
Audition Techniques
Exercises
ONE ON ONE Personal Scene Coaching
SUNDAY 10am – 6pm
ONE on One Personal Scene Coaching
Co-Star Auditioning
Career Counseling

INTENSIVE LIMITED TO 15 Students
Audition Technique Intensive $375 – Introductory Atlanta Special $300 (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday)
Friday (only) - $50 / Saturday & Sunday (only) - $275 (space permitting)
Contact Ken Feinberg to Enroll: 404-355-4588
www.creativestudiosofatlanta.com

“Auditions often occur in atmospheres that are not supportive or nurturing to the art of acting. Often, actors study in situation where they don’t feel emotionally safe. My perspective as an experienced Acting and Life Coach is that with honest and direct insights, positively stated, Actors overcome long held fears and blocks and will make bolder choices, taking charge of their artistry and careers! I love helping actors identify their individuality and nurturing their growth while sharpening their competitive edge!”
Janice Kent


"Janice Kent has a wealth of experience in the acting profession. After a
session with her, I feel so at ease and confident in what I'm doing, that
I'm ready to work. She really has demystified the
auditioning process for me, and has changed my whole way of interviewing."

Michael Steger
Series Regular
90210

“Janice Kent's coaching has helped me immensely. I had trouble 'owning' the audition room before I met her. Suddenly, I was more confident and booking more work on a regular basis.”

Mechad Brooks
Series Regular
The Deep End
True Blood

0 comments:

Post a Comment